Vice President of Client Partnerships, CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Vice President of Client Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Assist in setting the strategic vision for the department and own the execution of key departmental projects
- Hire, coach and develop team (responsible for managing managers) to achieve their gross profit and professional growth goals
- Beat annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships and execution of new businesses and expansion of existing business
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Connect the inputs we're receiving from our clients, providing insight and recommendation, which helps guide our broader strategy.
- Execute and deliver on initiatives (commonly cross-functional) that provide business impact beyond team's accounts
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
- Delegate effectively and focus almost exclusively on strategy impacting the broader business
- Travel up to 40% (when it is safe to do so). Note, we are remote for the foreseeable future due to the impact of COVID-19
What we are looking for:
- 10-12+ years of experience in a data driven sales role, including 4-5 years of people managing preferably
- Experience managing managers preferred
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Looker, Financial Modeling, with ability to partner with leadership to set quotas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to sell into high-level leadership (including C-level) and to navigate potential customer organizations to connect with the business owner/decision maker
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal (candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Excellent negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Outstanding leadership abilities and proven success as a leader with a large or high-growth organization, ability to coach varying skill levels
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
- Possess expert level analytical skills with the ability to measure the results of your team’s work
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the possibility of full-time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: Expected total compensation for this role with on-target earnings is $220,000-$280,000. Base compensation range: $110,000-$140,000. Employees in this role are eligible for accelerators, which may increase the on-target earnings. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.