Vice President of Business Development, Consumer Research & Insights
Do you enjoy winning big by helping clients develop consumer promotion activation and brand strategies powered by the industry's most robust set of first party consumer data? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading researchers think about consumer insights, and we are looking for a senior client partnership executive to join our rapidly growing consumer insights team. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Manage & build a team to meet/exceed annual revenue goals through the development, advancement, and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and develop relationships with key prospects such as consumer insights professionals, market researchers, brand managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Create and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, road map, and partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with Ibotta's Product, Client Success and Marketing teams to build, market and manage industry leading consumer insights products
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to educate the world's largest brand companies on the advantages of the Ibotta Consumer Insights solution
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- 8-10+ years of B2B sales with emphasis on market research and survey sales
- 5-6+ years of sales team leadership
- Strong understanding of various survey methodologies and industry product offerings
- Proven track record of exceeding aggressive sales goals
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Travel up to 50% required
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, PTO, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.