Travel Advisor - Reservation Sales
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. Your contribution to this team will be vital in the success of Evolve by working with potential travelers who are interested in booking properties in our network.
You will be responsible for fielding a high volume of traveler inquiries and providing our customers with an unparalleled booking experience. You will serve as a persuasive consultant for prospective renters; helping them find the vacation rental that best matches their needs. The perfect candidate for this position is comfortable with high volume phone sales, is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for stunning customers with great service, and a desire to overachieve individual and team goals.
To learn more about the value our Travel Advisor team provides, check out our Meet the Team video!
- Lightning-fast response to a high volume of traveler booking inquiries via phone and email
- Convert inquiries over the phone by utilizing your sales skills - we love one call closes!
- Work across multiple booking platforms and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Meet and exceed individual and team goals
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Develop a genuine understanding of what each traveler needs and match the traveler with the vacation rental that best suits them
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the evaluation and booking process
- Sell travelers on the Evolve difference, including our 4 core standards, along with individual attributes of properties in our network
- Pitch travel insurance as an additional part of the booking process
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- SalesForce experience a plus
- You are sales driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.