Transformation Global Lead - C2C (Remote) at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The role leads workstream Innovation and Transformation initiatives on a global scale through collaboration with internal and external resources, leveraging L6S and project management methodologies to ensure efficient and successful project implementations. Further, the role is responsible for working closely with business stakeholders in the elements of process design, technology, policy, and data governance to deliver best-in-class operations. This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Innovation and Transformation roadmap and portfolio, working closely with the C2C organization (global and regional) to identify opportunities and business benefits, build out detailed implementation plans and measure business outcomes.
- Provide strategic direction while communicating the vision for the global customer-to-cash processes on behalf of the C2C GPO, ensuring a high level of standardization and minimization of local variants throughout project execution.
- Develop and translate strategy into objectives and process framework.
- Responsible for 1) Continuous Improvement - Maximizing the Value Delivery of the existing core, 2) Implement Known Solutions – Example SAP model, 3) Develop innovative solutions that take Ball to the next level of capability
- Responsibilities are carried out in a variety of capacities, including internal C2C process expert and also leader and influencer of change and continuous improvement. Execution of job responsibilities requires close coordination with GPO and GPL’s, Project Leaders in Region and BU’s, IS Project Leaders, Business Relationship Managers, GBS teams and external customers and consultants.
- Plays a key leadership role in ensuring the success of implementation and sustainability of C2C Global Framework, Performance Management processes, best practices handbooks, C2C Surveys, SAP toolset and other supportive technologies
- Lead and/or project manage transformation and continuous improvement projects that involve standardizing or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identifying and implementing new tools to improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce process costs, and maximize investment returns.
- Conduct campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of initiatives.
- Work independently while managing multiple priorities in a global environment; interacting with and influencing business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Support the development of standardized/centralized analytical reporting.
- Coordinate the identification, prioritization, and implementation of new platform and process capabilities in partnership with Commercial and Business Relationship Managers.
- Facilitate change management and training relative to new processes or platforms.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
- While the regular working cycle of this position is usually five days on (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends (Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Job related experience for 10 years minimum
- Prior experience with practical knowledge of Customer-to-Cash processes/operations
- Ability to work independently on complex issues that may require in depth analysis of data and business processes
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with the ability to engage effectively across different job levels and cultures
- Strong attention to detail and high quality of work output
- Experience with ERP, C2C, and related edge applications; including JDE, SAP, Concur
- Prior experience in leading process re-engineering and standardization based on industry leading practices in a global environment preferred
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner
- Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Ball Corporation manuals
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to work over 40 hours a week, weekends and holidays when the business/project/nature of the work requires it
- 25% of travel, may include domestic and international travel
Ball has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing compensation ranges to ensure we remain competitive and inclusive.
Compensation & Benefits:
For all applicants, the appropriate local market competitive Salary ranges will be applied based on your experience and local market position.
For applicants that will be hired in the U.S., the anticipated salary range for this position is: $98,500 - $150,500. In all other markets, more information will be provided during the application process.
This role may be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan appropriate to the country of hire.
Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, specific to each country of Hire.
For applicants that will be hired in the U.S., please go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more about our U.S. Benefits. In all other markets, more information will be provided during the application process.
This role can be Fully Remote. Ball is a global company that seeks the most talented candidates, no matter their location. We currently operate in over 40 countries around the world and are willing to consider qualified candidates that have work authorization in any of our locations.
Applicants seeking a position in a country that is different than their residence may be required to provide personal information based on local regulatory requirements. For example, if an applicant lives outside the United States, but is applying to a U.S.-based position, applicants will be required to provide data that is required under U.S. law during the application.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans