Transaction Processing Associate at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
Our Item Processing team is responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and processing client transactions in an accurate and timely manner. We have a conducive work environment with a dynamic, dedicated, and supportive staff.
- Backend processing team, in a metrics driven environment, responsible for efficiently and accurately completing participant requests
- Responsible for tracking responses to client inquiries in order to inform the development of guides that enable swift resolution of recurring issues
- Performs duties as assigned to improve business processes, the timing and quality of client transactions, and the level of support available
- Works to learn, understand, and improve business processes and service requirements
- May communicate verbally or in writing with business partners
Training: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:30pm EST
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm local time
Weekly overtime 5-10 hrs/wk
What you bring:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficient computer and data-entry skills
- Banking or financial experience preferred
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor's Degree preferred
What we offer you:
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.