Training Specialist at SpotX
SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking a Training Specialist who supports the Client Education team by being a subject matter expert on SpotX technology and the advertising technology industry. This person will use this deep knowledge to create and deliver high-quality content for our customers and prospects alike; this can include long-form content, short-form content, and evergreen content to help drive lead generation and client engagement. This person should be creative, an incredibly strong writer, and an organized project manager. The role will collaborate regularly with operations, sales, product, and marketing teams to ensure that training content is accurate and being adopted by end-users. The role will be a combination of collaborative team projects and self-designated tasks based on identified opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Research and understand in-detail ad tech and SpotX-specific topics, used to create client
facing educational content.
• Design, deliver, and promote highly polished, customer facing educational articles, video
scripts, slide decks, eLearning courses, and other learning programs
• Update and maintain external education materials (i.e. articles, PDFs, slide decks,
eLearnings, LMS, and reference materials) to reflect feedback, product releases and
changing industry standards.
• Keep a pulse on industry news and competitor content for trends relevant for new client
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of education programs and conduct evaluations to
identify areas for improvement in our client educational process.
• Gather and analyze feedback from customers and subject matter experts to determine
learning needs and continuously improve the Client Education program overall
• Build and manage strong relationships with other SpotX subject-matter-experts
• Project manage a list of educational topics to develop SpotX’s Client Education offering.
• Keep abreast of SpotX’s Publisher Platform, it’s features/functionality, and how platform
• users engage with it to accomplish their tasks.
• Keep abreast of important ad tech news and trends, particularly that is of interest to SpotX’s
Demand Facilitation prospect base.
• Keep abreast of training and organization development research: learning theory,
organization development theory, and new methods and techniques.
• Perform any additional duties as requested by your manager.
Additional Skills Required
• 3+ years of ad tech experience
Computer skills required:
• Adobe Suite
• Microsoft Suite
• Google for Business Suite
Other skills required:
• Intermediate knowledge of SpotX technology and services (including externally
• Intermediate knowledge of the advertising tech industry.
• Advanced organizational skills.
• Project management experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Salesforce, Google for Business Products.
• Extremely proficient writing skills.
• Ability to work with internal departments to accomplish projects on a deadline.
• Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design
• Project management experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ad Tech background
• Ability to quickly change directions in work and priorities
• Team player
• Ability to adapt to business needs.