Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for an experienced trainer to join our Customer Training team. Working for the Manager of Customer Training, this role will be a key contributor to the delivery of contact center customer training curriculum. We are looking for a Training Specialist with range, one that can deliver effective instruction in public webinar settings and also in high-touch, tailored, and personalized training settings. This role will focus primarily on the delivery of VILT, but may include other responsibilities:
- Facilitate world-class customer facing learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, visual, hands-on learning
- Recommend learning plans based on unique customer needs
- Apply adult-learning principles to VILT
- Assist with content development to refine and improve course curriculum as needed, including providing subject matter expertise and recording content for self-serve
- Connect learning to key business initiatives and priorities
- Assist with internal training initiatives as needed
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate learning program effectiveness
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon timeframes
- Seek continuous improvement; willing to try new ideas to provide more effective training
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Collaborate with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that training content is accurate, relevant, and effective for audience and business needs
- Some travel (< 10%) may be required
- Proven success with blended learning including VILT
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Comfortable working in virtual environments, using technology to collaborate and connect
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Five years of systems training experience or equivalent related experience driving user implementation and adoption
- Voice-over-IP (or telephony experience), call queues, scripting/routing, and analytics experience is highly preferred
- Required: Experience with SaaS, UCaaS, and Contact Center solutions
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.