Training Operations Manager at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values, Our Culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
The Training Operations Manager role oversees the critical development of training strategy and operations for the DispatchHealth contact center (the CARE Team!). The core responsibilities are focused executing training activities that supporting new contact center agents in achieving role satisfaction and proficiency in the first 90 days. This position will oversee a team of Trainers and must be a strong leader, driving training and quality advancement within the CARE Team. To succeed in this role, this individual will need to be an extremely detail-oriented, team player who geeks out about how adult learning theory and performance management best practices. If you are passionate about performance improvement and developing training programs that support a winning team, this is the role for you!
- Oversees operations and success of the CARE Team Nesting program which supports the transition from classroom learning to live phone calls for the contact center.
- Creates staffing support requirements for nesting program and works with Management team to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Manages a team of Trainers and oversees effective operations of new hire orientation.
- Identifies trends with new hire cohorts and suggests improvements to new hire orientation and ongoing training efforts.
- Supports development and delivery of continuous learning to new hires from (first 90 days) and measures effectiveness of learning through data analysis.
- Partners with workforce management to build ongoing training schedule and requirements for teammates based on CARE team tenure.
- Manages weekly LMS reporting and highlights areas of opportunity to Management team.
- Develops and oversees peer support program for new hires coming out of new hire orientation.
- Provides hands on training to CARE Team Leads on how to effectively coach new teammates to success.
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to rapidly adapt to an everchanging environment
- Strong time and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert facilitation skills with a strong focus on customer service
- LMS and e-learning authoring software experience
- Experience with Genesys PureCloud preferred
- Microsoft suite proficiency
Education and Experience
- Experience working in a contact center environment preferred
- Experience in the Health Care industry preferred.
- 3-5 years of Management experience required.
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.