We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for an Training Delivery Lead based in our Broomfield, CO or Irvine, CA office. This position is remote-friendly.
The Training Delivery Lead will join the dynamic and creative training team to support the growth of the vibrant customer base. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Enablement, you will play an integral role on the team by orchestrating, administering training in the instructor-led environment, and at sanctioned field events.
- Closely manage resource utilization to maximize productivity and efficient delivery of training offerings
- Set team budgets, goals, MBOs and key initiatives
- Manage reporting and analytics relevant to business goals
- Assemble and manage a small team of Resource Managers, Instructors
- Create accurate monthly and quarterly revenue and spend forecasts
- Identify, replicate, and scale best practices for training delivery
- Drive quality into every customer touch point to maximize value of time investment
- Define and drive event program strategy to support Alteryx organizational objectives
- Own internal and external communications, promotion, and marketing
- Develop, enhance, and maintain reporting dashboard for program visibility and transparency
- Communicate with the Product team to anticipate product changes
- Evaluate program offerings from analysis of metrics and training data; recommend and implement changes to training program offerings based on analysis.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Partners, and internal stakeholders to leverage the certification program in customer onboarding and success and support the sales cycle
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication for internal and customer-facing interactions
- Ability to engage collaboratively and cross functionally internally with Community, Product Development, Product Management, and Customer Success
- 1 Year of Experience with the Alteryx Platform strongly preferred
- Strong analytics skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, technology or a related field
- International/Domestic Travel may be required – less than 25%
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, CA is $74,900-$123,600. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.”
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.