Training and Enablement Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Location: US – Denver, CO/Remote
Department: Professional Services - PMO
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a Training and Enablement Specialist who will work closely with leaders and teams throughout our Professional Services org to assist with content strategy and development for our PS Org . This position will be a key role in the continued development of the onboarding and certification programs for all departments under the Professional Service Org. This role will have a special focus on the design, delivery and maintenance of all training.
- Assist with strategy and design direction for our PS org, continuously evaluating performance metrics and qualitative feedback to optimize onboarding and learning and development initiatives.
- Translate high-level business strategy into the optimal learning solutions.
- Facilitate cross-functional needs analysis, planning, and collaboration.
- Develop and implement processes for tracking and managing curricula across teams and audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems, instigate cross-functional efforts, and build relationships across organization boundaries.
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon time frames.
- Seek continuous improvement; be willing to try new ideas to produce better results.
- Think and act like a teammate. Ask for help when needed, offer help when you can, celebrate team achievements.
- Create engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning theories and facilitating real-world practice.
- Ensure learning materials across platforms are updated for on-going training initiatives including RC product release and updates.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Research, develop, design, and deliver training as needed (heavy emphasis on development & design).
- Knowledge of the RC Product and preferably the PS processes (Engineering knowledge would be desirable).
- Training experience should include, onboarding new employees, soft skills, and utilizing various learning mediums and methods.
- Ability to train remote and onsite.
- Willingness to learn and support existing LMS platforms (Skillshood and Skilljar).
- Ability to modify existing training courses based on feedback or changes within the company.
- Ability to perform Branding and Product updates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Adobe Captivate and Google Slides.
- Demonstrated history of superior communication skills, verbal and written, with diverse personalities, technical competency levels, and cultures.
- Willing and able to develop product and industry expertise.
- Have worked on teams that are cross-functional, collaborative, and geographically dispersed
- Minimum 5 years of experience of research, design, develop and deliver training in corporate environments.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.