Tier III Support Engineer
Solstice is changing meeting culture for the better around the world. Our products can be found in some of the largest companies and in the world in mission-critical environments and is deployed in everyday classrooms and conference rooms. We are a team of creative, dedicated individuals who love what we do.
We’re looking for a talented Support Engineer – Tier III who can work directly with customers and internal resources to assist in tracking down, assessing, and addressing customer issues. You’d be directly contributing to the success of our customers by investigating customer issues, helping customers successfully utilize the Solstice product line, and acting as an escalation path between the customer and the software engineering team.
Applicants should be energetic, driven individuals who has a passion for customer success and mind for customer support. You will be part of the support team and collaborate directly with quality assurance, engineering and business teams.
This position will report directly to the Technical Support Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Frontline ticketing/ phone support when needed
- Manage escalations from SE II
- Work with SE I and SE II to train/ mentor
- ‘Project Manage’ high priority customers by attending regular meetings, tracking ongoing customer issues internally and externally
- Feedback issue resolutions to SE I and SE II
- Act as liaison between customers and internal departments
- Attend tradeshows or customer sites (occasionally- key events like Info Comm)
- Utilize scripting/ programming knowledge to create support tools
- 5+ years of customer support experience
- Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills- able to parse log data and analyze customer environments for issues
- Must have excellent soft skills- able to defuse escalated customer situations
- Networking/ AV knowledge must be high level
- Must have passion for mentoring- training and mentoring new hires and Support Engineer II roles required
Must be detail oriented with an eye towards project management
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming
- Experience with network hardware and software
- Experience with defect and test tracking tools (i.e Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally) is a plus
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment