Tier II Support Engineer at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Friday, April 30, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
As a Tier 2 Support Engineer, you will: Provide world class technical troubleshooting, integration support, and monitoring to a wide range of Fortune 100 customers. Work concurrently on onboarding efforts as well as coordinate with the local technical operations and international support. This work also involves working with cross functional teams across Prove, its partners and its clients so excellent communication is required. This position requires a well-rounded understanding of various monitoring and troubleshooting solutions, SaaS technologies, incident process flows and escalations, and hands on experience with high volume application solutions.
What You Are Accountable For
- Always be resolving and closing customer issues by providing excellent customer service
- Have the ability to understand complex workflow processes
- Acquire an expert level understanding of all Prove API internal functionality, configuration, and monitoring
- Have the tenacity to leave no stone unturned and think ‘outside of the box’ in order to resolve customer needs
- Apply disciplined, process driven methodologies to drive to technical resolution of issues
- Maintain focus while dealing with potentially multiple inbound issues
- Understand upstream and downstream data flows within the Prove ecosystem at technical level
- Contribute to the identification and technical root cause for incidents including concise documentation
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance trend analysis, SLA, and KBA reporting
- Other duties as assigned
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Tier 2+ Support / Systems Engineer position.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Splunk, Kibana, Sumo, Datadog, or equivalent
- Minimum of Previous experience in a high-grown start-up moving from >100 to 500+ customers
- Experience or work exposure to software APIs, HTTP/S, JSON, XML, PostMan
- Experience working daily in ticketing systems such as JIRA, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, ServiceNow
- Experience work with reporting solutions such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Some exposure to SaaS architectures, firewalls, load balancers, databases, NoSQL stores, in-memory stores, high volume transaction processing
- Work in a highly compliant environment including PCI, SOC1/SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR
- Work in a company triaging issues for Fortune 100 customers with the highest level of service level expectations
- Demonstrated work history of analytical thinking and problem-solving strategies for resolving complex technical issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed to drive resolution to existing and potentially never before encountered issues quickly.
The salary range for this role based in Denver, Colorado is $60,000- 75,000. (Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)This position is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. Prove’s Benefits include but are not limited to:Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment401(k) plan with company matchUnlimited vacation time Stock option grants for each full-time new hire.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description