Tier 4 Customer Care Representative at HomeAdvisor
The Business Customer Care Inbound team is hiring for a Tier 4 Supervisor. These individuals must have great conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills as well as the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- This role’s main responsibilities are to take inbound transfers of all escalated/supervisor calls
- Tier 4 Advisors will also call back out to pros that were unable to be transferred successfully to a ‘Supervisor’ by following up to emails from other Advisors within HomeAdvisor
- Tier 4 Advisors will utilize a ‘credit budget’ to find the best resolution to escalated situations
- Being that this is a new role, there could be changes to or additional duties as the role progresses
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- A full range of benefits—that start after 90 days
- Up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
- Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
- NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
What we look for in a Customer Care Representative:
- Outgoing, with a great personality and people skills to match.
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred, but not required.
- Upselling experience preferred, but again not required.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
*Note: This position requires you to be in Colorado.