Territory Manager at Travelers Haven
Travelers Haven is a corporate short term housing solution, lowering housing costs to businesses and traveling professionals through technology and automation. We have clients across many sectors including construction, engineering, corporate relocation, energy, and various other industries that have short term housing needs.
We are a team of innovative, high energy, driven individuals. We work in a beautiful 12,000 square foot open environment that encourages a collaborative culture, fostering passionate individuals to push themselves, and each other, to accomplish anything. Joining our team means that you are ready for the next step in your career, you’re prepared to work hard, and desire to join a company that continues to innovate workforce lodging nationwide.
Travelers Haven has experienced impressive growth with a unique platform in the workforce lodging sector. The company is well positioned in the market with a compelling value proposition and an excellent reputation with our existing customers.
We are seeking a Housing Location Specialist (Territory Manager) with strong customer service background, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and strong attention to detail. The Housing Location Specialist (Territory Manager) will be responsible for locating and negotiating the best possible housing option for each client request within their specific client focus. They will work directly with Account Managers and Inside Sales Associates to present housing options that meet or exceed the client's needs.
- Read & evaluate housing requests
- Perform preliminary research regarding the desired housing market
- Locate available housing using our internal housing database, vacation rentals, local property management companies, real estate agents, apartment communities and online databases
- Think outside of the box to find housing solutions that may not be readily available
- Negotiate favorable terms and fees with the property point of contact
- Gather all of the necessary unit and community details that pertain to the rental
- Compose pricing and unit particulars for delivery to the Account Manager & clients
- Educate the Account Manager and client as to why this is the best available housing
- Add new properties to our database, and introducing them to our partnership program
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with landlords and property managers
- Master standard furniture rental pricing with your territory specific vendors
- One to two weeks per year of paid on-call participation required
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to plan & organize
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative
Required Education & Experience:
- Some college experience preferred
- 1+ years in an office environment
- 1+ years customer service
Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports
Travel: No travel time expected for the position