Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add a Technology Alliances Manager to #TeamGreen based in the US. This role can be based out of our Denver HQ or sit remotely within the US.
Our Technology Alliances Manager is responsible for driving joint revenue between Matillion and it’s strategic cloud alliance partners: AWS and Google Cloud. The Technology Alliances Manager will own initiatives across all areas of the business including sales, marketing, product, and programs. They are also responsible for developing and strengthening a wide range of relationships within each alliance including C-level/leadership.
What you will be doing;
- Ensure partner alignment metrics are accurately tracked and reported across internal systems (Salesforce and Tableau)
- Manage the operational platform between Matillion and the strategic cloud alliance partners (AWS and Google Cloud)
- Fulfill partner program criteria to ensure Matillion maintains (or upgrades where applicable) our programmatic status with each cloud alliance partner
Partner Relationship Management
- Oversee the collaboration between Matillion and the cloud alliance partners across a range of functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and programs
- Develop and execute joint business plans with each partner which includes sales, enablement, demand generation, and other key GTM elements
- Deliver Matillion enablement presentations and workshops to partner organizations
- Facilitate relationships at all levels of the business between Matillion contacts and their respective partner counterparts
- Serve as the internal champion within Matillion for AWS and GCP, supporting Matillion teams cross-functionally such as executive, product, sales, and marketing
- Own the identification, planning, and execution of strategic initiatives, leveraging the necessary internal departments to complete said initiatives
- Work closely with Matillion Consulting Partner Managers to drive triangulated alignment in all sales cycles (Matillion + Cloud Provider + Consulting partner)
- Assist in creation and delivery of partnership reviews for Matillion leadership
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- 5+ years of experience in the cloud data analytics space
- 3+ years of proven success in strategic partner management
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture yet can execute on a granular level
- Public speaking experience and an eagerness to grow this skillset
- Bring a sales mentality to Matillion's partnerships -- ability to assess and determine high-impact initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 50% of a work week (post-Covid)
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Quick learner with a desire to take on new challenges
- Communicating effectively internally and externally across a range of functional areas
- Collaborative work style
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Achieving Results
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.