Techno Functional Analyst
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Techno Functional Analyst in our Centennial, CO location. Specifically, we are seeking an individual with expertise in Supply Chain/ Logistics applications with technical experience in the areas of Warehouse management/ execution solutions like Manhattan, Oracle WMS or custom warehouse solutions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in playing roles of Techno/Functional Analyst, Applications Engineer, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Functional expert in previous organizations.
- Securing and refining requirements, collaborate on solution design, build functional specifications, and provide testing support to ensure solutions meet the requirements.
- Engagement with the business and providing status updates, facilitating calls with the operations, business and leadership.
- Building and maintaining a document repository with global partners.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as needed.
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Proven experience in supporting large IT initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle applications including SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience as an Functional Analyst and/or Applications Engineer with exposure to Applications framework using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, and XML reports.
- Distribution/ Logistics experience.
- 4 year degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Oracle technologies in solutions.
- Functional experience – specifically within Supply Chain/Manufacturing experience, including Order to Cash and Quote to Order.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)