Technical Support Team Lead
The Technical Support Team Lead plays an essential role at SnapEngage by resolving complex client issues and bridging the gap between our client support and engineering teams. This person will contribute to our support team’s award winning reputation and continue to provide exceptional and thorough support to our diverse set of clients.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a point of escalation and mentor to members of the support team, leading daily standups, and building a standard of excellence and accountability.
- Become an expert in the SnapEngage product and its various customizations and configurations for existing clients.
- Provide SaaS application support by engaging directly with customers via chat, email, phone and screen shares.
- Address functionality inquiries, perform technical configuration, address issues through basic and advanced research, and perform technical troubleshooting across the entire SnapEngage client base.
- Manage incoming and ongoing support cases to successful completion.
- Escalate cases when necessary, assisting throughout the lifecycle of the case and remaining accountable for ensuring the issue is resolved to the clients' satisfaction.
- Answer technical questions and capture feedback as well as new requirements
- Support client integrations such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, and Hubspot.
- Regularly review support team analytics, identifying opportunities for improvement and executing on necessary changes.
- Lead the onboarding process for new team members, ensuring a positive experience and smooth transfer of knowledge.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and help build individual knowledge by running training sessions and supporting the updating of help docs.
- A minimum of three years working in a client support or technical support role in a technology environment.
- At least two years of experience configuring enterprise CRMs, such as Salesforce.
- Some team leadership experience, either as a project lead, mentor, or direct manager.
- A sincere interest in technical troubleshooting - breaking, fixing, and solving puzzles gets you out of bed in the morning.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with multiple teams.
- A knack for taking technical concepts and communicating them in an easy-to-understand way for non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent multitasking skills - you can handle multiple communications at once while also being able set aside time for longer projects.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, HelpScout, and/or JIRA knowledge is a major plus.
- Experience configuring enterprise CRMs, such as Salesforce.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.