Technical Support Specialist at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
- The Technical Support Specialist is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers and business partners. The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's break/fix issue and successfully troubleshoot the issue to a resolution. Responsibilities include evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, identifying root cause and resolving issues.
- 1-3 years of technical support experience
- Ability to become technically proficient with Conga solutions rapidly
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Hands-on technical experience for support/operations and related skills - evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, identifying root cause and resolving issues/ addressing customer needs in timely manner.
- Understanding and adherence to customer SLAs
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Willingness to service our customers in shifts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and achieving higher technical skills
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.