Gloo provides a personal growth platform that enables service providers, our “Champions,” to exchange better insights, resources, and technology to serve their people. Our company name reflects the trusted bond between people that serves as the foundation for growth, and everything we build strengthens that bond. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through personal growth resources such as custom assessments, growth plans, and more. As one of Boulder’s most innovative and growing tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As Technical Support Specialist, you are serving your other team members on the frontlines by focusing on technical issues–to help ensure a delightful and successful experience for customers, partners, and employees. You will be a primary stakeholder in our customer assistance strategy and will be developing, maintaining, and improving ways that our Support Specialists serve Gloo’s customers.
Our Support Team values each and every problem as an opportunity to shine. This means we embody a spirit of helping everyone—we jump at the opportunity to help customers and teammates that need our assistance. We are the liaison between customers and our engineering organization. We dive into complex technical issues with our engineering teams—transforming complex problems into simple solutions. The culture of providing exceptional customer service is extremely important to us and we want you to share in the collective value of helping people.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of technical support experience
- Experience collaborating with peers and forming agreements across teams.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies; both software and hardware platforms.
- Deep understanding of the software development cycle and use that knowledge to inform customer support program design.
- Exhibit an excellent grasp of customer service practices.
- Experience organizing complex information into logical steps and sequences.
- Skilled at articulating technical problems and issues succinctly and clearly.
- Advanced understanding of mobile and web-based platforms.
- Familiar with CSS, HTML, and JS and have experience with web development.
- Ability to write code in at least one language to gather data from web services and use it for your own purposes.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description