How you’ll make an impact:
As the Technical Support Specialist at Cin7, you’ll provide unparalleled support for our high profile customers, empowering them to streamline their businesses to come out better on the other side. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in Customer Success at a global software company:
- Interact with the customers through our leading class customer portal (powered by Salesforce) to determine the nature of technical issues in an expedient, efficient and friendly manner.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and diagnose hardware and software faults or user errors.
- Conduct detailed investigations into customers’ technical issues or user challenges with the Cin7 platform.
- Communicate Cin7 product usage to our global product managers in order to optimize product performance and enhance client experience.
- Collaborate closely with customers, updating them on the timelines and status on the tickets.
- Build customer loyalty and trust through demonstrating superior technical knowledge and efficient resolutions.
- Help to install & configure clients’ computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Log queries into the system and coordinate their progress and resolution.
- Willingly offer advice and guidance to promote maximum output for clients from Cin7 products.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years' experience in a customer support role, preferably at a software company
- Retail, wholesale or inventory software experience preferred
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to build strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone
- Base level skills with HTML, CSS and SQL
- Ability and willingness to work early morning shifts (i.e. 4am-12:30pm).
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, and a 401K.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) and a relaxed dress code.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Base salary of $50K-$70K