Technical Support Rep Tier 1 at Envysion
The Technical Support Rep will assist customers with troubleshooting and incident creation to resolve customer trouble. In this position, they will be expected to support and resolve customer’s issues, create/update trouble tickets, and work between multiple systems. Ideal candidates will possess excellent customer service skills and the willingness to learn and be trained and develop key technical skills.
- Provide first level phone support, performing problem recognition, research, isolation in a Linux environment, resolving hardware & software issues or escalating issues to Tier 2 team
- Assist inexperienced or nontechnical end users in resolving issues
- Diagnoses browser and networking issues
- Records and/or maintains accurate information within ticketing system
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer experience is provided
- Work in a team environment
- Coordinating, working with and following up on work performed by field techs
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Should be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work without constant instruction
- Possess technical aptitude for performing technical tasks to resolve customer issues
- Ability to work in a high intensity, stressful environment
- Ability to work a flexible or rotating schedule, including weekends and evenings
Personality and communication (soft skills):
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent customer service skills and manage time well working with multiple clients at the same time
- Must be able to communicate empathetically, logically, and clearly
- Must be able to work in an on demand, fast paced customer service environment without becoming frustrated, frazzled or angry
- Absolutely exercise the highest level of confidentiality and ethical standards at all times
- Proficient in configuring, and troubleshooting production services
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network FW rules
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Tech Support Preferred (Not Required)
- Inbound/Outbound Call Center Preferred (Not Required)
While we have a ‘startup feel’ at Envysion – we’re a proven, stable and growing company with a very bright future. We have grown to offer our clients the ability to use video as an analytical tool to help improve customer service/retention, coach employees, and increase profitability. We offer a unique opportunity to our clients, as well as our employees.
Candidates that we search for are those that have a hunger for knowledge, a passion for collaboration, and a mind for expansion. We look for the very best people that believe adding value to our clients is the top priority and get excited about disruptive technology. We thrive to be a world-class technology company situated right here in the heart of the Denver/Boulder area.
Envysion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.