Do you measure your success by the success of your customers? Then we are looking for you! At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to help grow and scale our world class Technical Support team in Colorado as well as bring their ideas and innovation to help continue to evolve the Global Support Team.
If you are passionate about getting the best out of your people and uniting a team under a common goal - delivering world class customers experiences, then you have found the right place.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage, mentor, and develop the US Support team (primarily based in CO)
- Develop new processes and initiatives to iterate towards Operational Excellence
- Work directly with customers on escalated issues or to gather feedback as necessary
- Develop new Support strategies and help us innovate and scale the Support org
- Work cross functionally with Product and R&D and advocate the voice of our customers
- Help manage or lead projects that align with departmental and company wide OKRs
As part of our Customer Success Leadership team, you will also help us deliver on initiatives to drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers at scale.WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience managing a high performing technical support organization
- Is data driven and hypothesis oriented, always curious about the why and not just what
- Takes great pride in the customer experience and is accountable to the teams failures
- Empathetic to customer’s issues and confident in your ability to drive them to success
- Fearless in voicing your opinions and thinking critically to improve our business
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and ability to work cross functionally to take projects from beginning to end with little supervision
- Strong belief in “living in the product you support.” It is important you understand deeply the way customers use our platform so you can educate/mentor/coach team members
- Experience building websites is a major plus!
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado and Brazil.WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $77,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.