Technical Support Manager at CSG
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:09 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Manage operational engineering teams, based in the US and India, to provide application and infrastructure support in a 24X7 model.
- Experience leading the development/maintenance of automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and code deployment.
- Experience with multi-tenant virtualized environments, scaling and infrastructure management.
- Drive continuous improvement to system performance, up-time and stability.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams for deployment of application upgrades and enhancements.
- Responsible for managing Tier 2 incident responses and resolutions.
- Supports the restoration of the application and service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customer business operations.
- Shall act as a Point of Contract (POC) for Major Incident support and coordination. Responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process
- Capacity to work on multiple projects and meet various deadlines
- Experience with leading and mentoring teams to provide career pathing and quarterly goal setting
- Ability to work with non-technical end users to explain technical concepts, and clearly and concisely document a technical issue from discovery, to research, to solution and implementation
- This person must demonstrate excellent problem solving, process management and communication skills (both written and verbal); posses self-initiative and self-direction in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira, Confluence, or other similar Agile management tools
- Aptitude for learning new/different processes within the company to better understand other data architectures and workflows
- Experience with a broad range of IT technologies: Network, Storage, Virtualization, Compute, Database, Automation, SDLC, and distributed transactions in high volume managed services or billing services provider environments
- Some experience with computer programming. Any languages are acceptable. Python or C# preferred.
- Some experience with Systems administration preferred.
- Previous experience working in AWS (Amazon web services) and/or other virtualized environments.
- Understanding of client/server architecture
- Advanced Database design knowledge and SQL query experience
- Systems administration of Windows Server 2003 through Current, Unix and/or Linux Systems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with complex computer systems
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
Read Full Job Description