Technical Support Engineer at Duda, Inc.
Do you measure your success by the success of your customers? At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will provide advanced technical support to our growing customer base of web designers and professionals.
Please note: Although we are currently working remotely, we plan on returning to a hybrid office model with a 3:2 schedule when it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via chat, phone and email
- Take technical escalations and coordinate solutions with your peers
- Evangelize Duda’s product features and assisting customers in the adoption of Duda’s products to help them build long-term success
- Engage each account to ensure that every Duda functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Duda subscription
- Proactively find ways to upskill, train and build new processes and efficiencies for the betterment of the entire support team
- Advocate for customers’ needs and contributing to our growing knowledge base of articles and videos
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (Sales, Product, QA, Account Management) to advocate for Duda’s wide variety of customers
As part of our Customer Success team, you will also help drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of experience providing exceptional customer support in a SaaS or technical software company
- Technical curiosity and relentlessness to figure out how things work
- Empathy towards customer’s issues and confidence in your ability to drive them to success
- Customer oriented mindset: you "own" the customer's problems and are able to solve inquiries effectively and efficiently.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder and London.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, dog friendly offices and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $60,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.