Founded in 2015, Automox is on a mission to automate and reduce the pain that comes with securing and managing endpoints within the modern enterprise. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware and applications that need to be maintained updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem.
At Automox we value an entrepreneurial mindset. With our customers always top of mind, teams are empowered to make decisions quickly and consistently be adding small incremental value. Is it going to be perfect every time? Probably not. But with the freedom to try and fail we believe greatness will happen sooner than if we waited for perfection.
As the world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and are now open to hiring a talented and diverse workforce across the US!
You are a customer service fanatic who enjoys the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using Automox’s products. You boast 3-5 years’ experience in a technical, customer-facing position supporting technically minded individuals, and you’re proud of your logical approach to problem solving coupled with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You have a passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a high-paced, customer-facing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via email or remote web session.
- Reproduce customer issues in-house to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Account Managers to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous work experience in technical customer support
- Core aptitude in Windows, MacOS or Linux Operating System (Familiarity with all is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL queries
- Previous experience with configuration management tools. (SCCM / Chef / JAMF / Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience writing scripts in any of the following languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Customer on-boarding and off-boardingInterest in learning new technologies and languages such as PHP, GoLang, etc
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote: Home office in the US
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to own and put your name on something truly special. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by.
***Due to the stage we're in as a business we're not able to sponsor or transfer work visa at this time***