Technical Support Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by customers and other team members through phone, chat, and ticket channels;
- Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions;
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal Support Center content;
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers;
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom's products, offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of at least Tier II level Technical Support and Customer Service experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electronic and Communication Engineering or equivalent degree/experience preferred.
- Experience with room-based videoconferencing, VoIP and SIP/H323 protocol
- Knowledge in firewall and networking
- Good working knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Azure AD and SSO
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Live Event, and other meeting solutions a plus
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal) and customer service skills as well as trouble-shooting skills are a must.
- Being a true team player is a must at Zoom.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram