Technical Support Engineer - Office 365 Level 3
Are you an experienced software support engineer looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Are you interested in gaining global experience and getting extensive training Microsoft Azure products? Do you take pride in delivering outstanding customer service? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers. As a level 3 customer facing support engineer you will provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Working on the Linux team you will be supporting everything related to the Linux kernel operating system in different distributions and customized Linux images management. You will also take care of connectivity issues such as SSH and storage too.The most technical of our engineers, you will handle the most interesting and complex cases, some of which have been escalated by the Level 2 team. Supported by our quality assurance team, Azure domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and career training program.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
• Collaborate with domain experts (SME’s) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
• Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
• Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
• 2-4 years experience in technical or customer support
• Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Passion for technology and
• Experience in Microsoft technologies learning
• Experience in Rehat, Ubuntu, or Linux
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
• Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.