*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home! We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 is proud to be a Colorado-Grown business that is expanding all over the globe! We have offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado Springs and Florence, CO. While we are in the process of building offices in Georgia and Texas as well, Pax8 is fully embracing the Hybrid work life synergy! We encourage all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location as nearly all of our roles can be remote!
At Pax8, the level of service and support provided is a key differentiator: we provide our partners with, “The Wingman Experience”. The Technical Support I (TSEI) plays a pivotal role in the delivery of the “Wingman Experience”. They interact with our partners through multiple communication channels, providing technical support and escalation assistance on the vendors that we have on our line card. Creating product knowledge documentation is an essential duty of the TSEI. As the Technical Support Department is broken into different teams, they will be assigned a team and expected to focus on the products and technologies that are relevant. Those teams, “Stax”, follow the Pax8 Stax model of Productivity, Infrastructure, Continuity, and Security.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Providing technical partner support
- Responsible for daily cases assigned
- Logging into phone and case management systems according to schedule
- Resolving routine technical cases in a timely and efficient manner, using technical knowledge of our various Stax solutions
- Escalating cases to upper tier engineers and/or vendors when appropriate
- Owning and overseeing escalated support cases until resolution is determined
- Assists with development of processes around support in relation to providing customer support and problem resolution
- Collaborates with vendors or vendor contacts around cases currently in an escalated state
- Product and Knowledge Specialization
- Develops and maintains knowledge around products specific to their team
- Works with vendors and vendor contacts to drive continuous communications around updates and information that may affect the team
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Strong communication skills around customer service – can defuse situations where partners and/or customers may be frustrated
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- A self-motivated, strategic creative worker with a drive for executional excellence
- Proficient at managing email and team communication through MS Outlook and MS Teams
- Demonstrated support specific knowledge in one or more of the following Pax8 Staxs:
- Productivity: Admin level experience with the Microsoft Office 365 platform. Experience migrating to Office 365, or from different versions of Microsoft Exchange. Understanding of PowerShell and its use with Office 365. Advanced knowledge of the Office 365 Desktop Suite. Fundamental knowledge of mail flow concepts and DNS.
- Infrastructure: Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platforms. Experience with Azure AD Connect and hybrid configurations. Knowledge of Azure Virtual Desktop and/or Remote Desktop Services. Understanding of virtualization and clustered server environments.
- Continuity: Admin level experience with BC/DR solutions, their set up, configuration, and failover best practices. Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server architecture. Admin level experience with SaaS based email solutions, Office 365 preferred. Admin level experience with SaaS based backup solutions and the restoration of data. Working knowledge of continuity-based products such as Acronis, Storagecraft, Veeam, Dropsuite.
- Security: Admin level experience with the Microsoft Office 365 platform. Understanding of mail flow, related DNS records, diagnosing mail flow issues, setting up connectors to third party platforms. Admin level experience on SaaS based email security platforms like Proofpoint, Ironscales, Titan HQ. Admin level experience with endpoint solutions like SentinelOne and Bitdefender. Installation, removal, and remediation experience with endpoint solutions. Basic knowledge around cybersecurity best practices or the desire to learn and dig deeper.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- At least two (2) years of relatable experience in the technical support field
- MSP specific experience a plus
- Industry Specific certs preferred
- Microsoft 365 Expert Admin, MCSA, Comptia A+, Network+, Security+
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $50,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.