Technical Support Engineer (CO)
Do you measure your success by the success of your customers? At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will provide advanced technical support to our growing customer base of web designers and professionals.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via phone, chat and email.
- Taking technical escalations and coordinating solutions with your peers.
- Being proactive in finding ways to upskill, train and build new processes and efficiencies for the betterment of the entire support team.
- Advocating for customers’ needs and contributing to our growing knowledge base of articles and videos.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams (Sales, Product, QA, Account Management) to advocate for Duda’s wide variety of customers.
As part of our Customer Success team, you will also help drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers.
Our Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience providing exceptional technical support in a SaaS or technical software company
- A born problem solver with technical curiosity and relentlessness to figure out how things work
- Empathetic to customer’s issues and confident in your ability to drive them to success
- Passionate about being part of a growing and developing team and proactive/driven to find ways to do things better
- Fearless in voicing your opinions and thinking critically to improve our business
Based in Palo Alto, California, (with offices in Colorado, Israel and the UK), Duda is a leading white-label responsive website builder for agencies and web professionals that serve small businesses. Duda has partnered with some of the biggest tech and media players across North America, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC. Over 14 million sites have been created on the Duda platform by over 6,000 agencies across the globe. A brief summary of Duda’s accomplishments in 2018 can be found here: https://2018dudareview.duda.co.
Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays.