Technical Support Analyst
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
As a member of the Arrow.com Digital team, our technical support analyst will be a driven individual with a passion for troubleshooting complex problems in a collaborative and fast paced environment. You will be instrumental in improving our ERP software and key performance indicators while working with cross-functional teams.
This team member will be responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, training and some coding in Navision. You will have the opportunity to interface with developers, management and customer support staff. The ideal candidate has a knack for solving problems and can help our team keep its ridiculously high-quality bar of service excellence set ridiculously high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Training internal team members
- Troubleshooting first and second level bugs and issues
- Supporting customer service team and other business units
- Resolving Navision application issues with backend configuration and MS SQL tools
- Continually identifying new processes to improve our ERP systems within the agile lifecycle
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years experience.
- 2+ years working with MS SQL Server
- Skilled at identifying issues and understanding root causes
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Education & Experience
- 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Navision
- Experience with agile methodology
- Solid understanding of ERP processes
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)