Technical Support Advocate at Tek Experts
Are you able to stay calm in stressful situations? Can you make fast accurate decisions pulling the right team in to solve complex problems? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Incident Case Managers into our critical situation team. Incident Case Managers provide our clients with support by effectively managing severity system issues while maintaining service level requirements. You will have proactive communication with the customer, to deliver the best possible service and act as a liaison within the client’s internal/external departments to find solutions as soon as possible.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• You will provide enterprise-level customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues.
• Triage incident service request by email, inbound and outbound phone calls, or web portal as a point of contact.
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer.
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
• Fluency in English- both written and spoken to B2 Level
• Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar
• Exposure and interest in technical support
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
• You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research; collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.