Technical Support Advocate
The Technical Support Advocate (TSA) provides client support by effectively managing severe system issues while maintaining service level requirements. The TSA will provide proactive communication with the customer, to provide the best possible service and act as a liaison within the client’s internal/external departments to find solutions.
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• High attention to detail with the ability to understand complex workflow systems
• Ability to communicate in a one-to-many environment as well as on a professional level with IT professionals, customer managers and executives
• Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment
• Remain effective and maintain a positive attitude during times of change and stress, and viewing change as an opportunity for improvement
• Ability and maturity to identify situations causing customer dissatisfaction and strive to reverse or reduce adverse impact
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to create credibility swiftly
• Build relationships with team members and co-workers for effective team performance
• Strong technical background with previous exposure to Enterprise IT environments
• Passion for Technology (curious, has desire to learn, does not rely on past knowledge, stays on top of latest technologies, etc.) in conjunction with a customer orientated focus
• Ability to work in a time critical environment
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
• Ability to work unconventional hours or shifts including weekends and public holidays
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Act as a liaison between Client and Customer on incident issues while maintaining the integrity of our Level of Service
• Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customers incident is resolved within the client’s requirements
• Make use of the appropriate information provided by the software and database systems to build problem resolution skills and maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
• Be able to identify and incorporate conflict-resolution techniques
• Keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue to improve the overall Customer experience
• Interact with cross functional teams (Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Internal and External Resources
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred Skills /Qualifications
• Experience in Customer care, Quality Assurance or IT (Problem solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
• Demonstrates strong conflict management capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with key partners
• Broad high level knowledge of Enterprise products and solutions including Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and other Enterprise Solutions
• Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
• High-energy, passionate and has strong personal management skills
• Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
• Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and drive outstanding items to completion
• Bilingual a plus
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years work-related experience with technical support or software applications
• Some college preferred
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.