Technical Risk Analyst at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for three years running and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
How you will make an impact:
Technical Risk Analysts are detail-oriented and highly motivated team players who ultimately drive positive change in a company’s risk posture. This critical role ensures that risks which are known to the organization are evaluated and addressed in a timely manner. They partner with various stakeholders to achieve the common goal of preventing cybersecurity breaches. You’ll report directly to the Senior Director of GRC.
In this role, you’ll learn and apply a broad range of skills and collaborate with a highly-experienced management team dedicated to ensuring Iterable’s success and your personal and career growth.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
- Work closely with Application Security Engineers to drive remediation of known vulnerabilities
- Maintain and execute cloud platform vulnerability scans and changes to scope/schedule.
- Support root cause analysis and propose actionable remediation strategies
- Conduct regular checkpoints with Engineering and Operations stakeholders to track known vulnerabilities to closure
- Create timely and accurate status reporting relevant to various stakeholders (management / engineering / etc.)
- Drive notification and escalations as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- History of partnering with Engineering organizations
- Customer service focused mindset and Iterable’s values: Growth Mindset, Trust, Humility and Balance
- Experience working with and maintaining vulnerability scanning tools (Cloud Config/Infra/Container)
- Working knowledge of risk assessment fundamentals (impact analysis, residual risk analysis, mitigation strategies, etc)
- Prior exposure and technical aptitude for understanding application and infrastructure vulnerabilities; especially in cloud environments.
- Prior experience with system and/or platform administration
Perks & Benefits:
- Parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Latest Apple products
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 8/17/2020