Technical Operations Analyst at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:42 p.m. (MST) on Monday, July 12, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll collaborate with the Software Support Team, proactively and reactively investigating technical issues our users may be experiencing. You’ll empower us to be decisive and quick to respond to technical issues, thanks to the actionable reports you provide to clarify the severity of technical issues.
What We’ll Achieve
- When something goes wrong we’ll know how many users are impacted, which users are impacted and how to prioritize the issue, thanks to the analytics you’ve provided.
- We’ll implement best practices on how to dig through and analyze the data logs using a variety of tools such as Sumo Logic, SQL, Zendesk, Excel and proprietary tools.
- Engineering, Operations and Commercial Teams will know where to begin their troubleshooting efforts, improving overall response time, thanks to the precision with which you incorporate data into your reports.
- We’ll improve our ability to proactively monitor user logs, thanks to the array of early detection mechanisms you implement.
- We’ll solidify our reputation for having one of the best support teams in the business, and continue improving our user experience, thanks to your diligence in detecting issues before they become widespread.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years in an operations or business analyst role.
- You have experience implementing reactive and proactive policies for monitoring and reporting on KPI’s.
- You know how to convert endless flows of data logs into insightful and concise reports.
- You geek out when it comes to gaining insights from large data sets, and have experience leveraging different tools such as SQL, R, Excel, BI Visualizations.
- You are ‘support-centric’ - solving problems for your customers is what drives you, and you’d never hesitate to jump on the phone with them if necessary.
- You have worked in the software space and understand workflows involving bug or ticket escalation.
- Your written communication is concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- You are able to work backwards through technical difficulties to understand root-causes and are comfortable working in uncharted territory.
- You’re the calm amongst the storm when it comes to conflict resolution, and know how to work through difficult situations.
- Your high level of empathy is evident by the way you champion the customer voice to your colleagues!
- Your preference is to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have worked in a smaller environment, or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful in order to get things done.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, and have maybe dabbled in some Data Science course work!
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description