Technical Manager, Alliance Partnerships at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
The successful candidate for this senior technical leadership position in the Partner team will be able to work effectively as a team leader across functional boundaries to successfully define, organize, produce and lead others to contribute to the enablement across the end-to-end Partner Lifecycle, from Recruitment to post implementation feedback. The successful candidate should be a self-starter, energetic and collaborative with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in dynamic fast-moving environments. The successful candidate will have a track record of coordinating and inspiring high performing individuals in a situation where some are direct reports and others are not. In this position, you will have ownership of relationship alignment, content portal and technical enablement readiness for various Conga solutions, new products, and product updates. The successful candidate will represent the Quote-2-Cash technology insights, strategy and guidance to build successful practices, solutions and market propositions. The successful candidate will lead technical enablement aspects for your area of The Middle Office by combining field sales-SE leadership experience with selling techniques in working with Partner sales and SE communities, Solution Architects, PM, PMM, Program Management, channel & Partner sales and marketing. The role of the Partner Technology Leader is to be the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) across all industries and all of Conga’s products to the Partner Community
- Build senior technical relationships with strategic Partners, GSI’s, ISVs, Advisory firms and Delivery Partners
- Plan, set, and execute objectives that align with the strategic business goals and operating plan of the Global Partner organization and the Technical Education and Enablement team
- Ownership of Technical Readiness activities for Partners to be able to sell and implement Conga Quote-to-Cash products and solutions
- Identification and articulation of key Partner community SE needs and technical enablement issues, needs and concerns
- Work with Sales and Presales community to capture, document and help drive best practices throughout SE team and partners to ensure consistent, high quality and repeatable processes; ensure and support cross- organizational communication and collaboration.
- Lead the design and content creation for Partner SEs
- Create and execute Partner Advisory Board in partnership with Partner Marketing
- Use functional knowledge and expertise in a professional and collaborative manner to resolve issues and drive major projects and initiatives.
- Proactively seek interactions with other functional groups to understand their challenges and opportunities and optimize interfaces and interaction with the SE organization.
- Partner with the rest of Technical Education and Enablement, PMM, PM, Dev and QA for Enablement; seen as a extended core-team member representing technical enablement requirements and SE perspective through all phases of product and sales strategy
- Work with delivery Solution Architects to review some portion of the critical/strategic sales opportunities each quarter
- Drive individual projects or task force activities in addition to Enablement, Presales and Certification, Training and other ongoing activities. Examples of current and planned projects include SE Partner Program, Training and Demo virtual labs, plus Applications Specialist SEs and “knowledge assets” such as SE generated video and application notes
- Articulates the business value of technology features, functions and capabilities
Experience, Skills, Competencies
- 15+ years experience in a technical, field facing role in a middle office and Salesforce eco-system
- Experience interacting with a global audience
- Deep technical experience with Conga products and services
- Should have Director, Associate VP, Team Manager experience
- Executive presence and ability to present among Senior Leadership positions