Technical Fulfillment Associate at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Technical Fulfillment Associate. This position is responsible for entering and validating customer purchase orders into the order and fulfillment system. These range from small orders to complex server & cloud based solutions. The Technical Fulfillment Associate communicates with Sales, Finance, Customer Success and the customer in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepares domestic and international orders for shipping: Interacts with Sales Operations to ensure orders are processed, shipped and delivered.
- Provides basic-to-intermediate technical services concerning software licensing and license key management. Interacts with Technical Staff for advanced questions.
- Responsible for constant monitoring of orders to ensure customer delivery expectations are met.
- Ensures receipt of all relevant documentation and agreements.
- Compiles work and presents final deliverables and assists in identifying areas of improvement in order processing and documentation.
- Analyze and produce reports using business applications.
- Evaluates a variety of common business issues relative to fulfillment and recommends course of action.
- College graduate with a degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of software licensing models
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, action oriented
- Customer focus and problem solving
- Time management and organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants with previous experience using SalesForce and NetSuite will be highly considered