Technical Fulfillment Associate at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Technical Fulfillment Associate in Broomfield, CO.
Are you a recent college grad, early in career, back in the workforce, recent military service, etc. looking to get your foot in the door and grow with a great company? Look no further!
- Provides basic-to-intermediate technical services concerning software licensing and license key management; interacts with Technical Staff for advanced questions
- Manages product templates for web and desktop products
- Creates licenses for paid users from Gallery
- Creates and maintains a central repository for internal licenses and notifies company when available
- Training and support of partners
- Keep Salesforce records up to date with client interactions
- Add troubleshooting tips to Community
- Prepares domestic and international orders for shipping; interacts with Sales Operations to ensure orders are processed, shipped and delivered
- Ensures that remote locations have most current releases of product and data assets
- Ensures receipt of all relevant documentation and agreements
- Track the order from the vendor to ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for ensuring customer delivery expectations are met
- Create and maintain a published timeframe for delivering evaluations to potential clients
- Keep appropriate internal stakeholder up to date with delivery information
- Provide exemplary customer service in all aspects of the job
- Create and maintain fulfillment documentation to make the process as easy as possible for users
- Lead / contribute to ongoing refinement and development of requirements
- Proactively advocates for user needs and ideas
- Ensure operational requirements, standards and best practices are factored into plans
- Produces analyses and reports using business applications
- Contribute to a fantastic user experience
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The hourly rate for this role will start at 24.04/hr in Broomfield, CO, and will be adjusted based on experience. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.