Technical Customer Support Representative at Homebot
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need an incredibly organized, friendly and driven Customer Support Rep to manage immediate customer requests and provide support for our Customer Success Managers.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office.
Targeted Base Salary: $50,000. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Customer Support Rep:
- Patient, friendly and maintains a stellar attitude through chaos and change
- Detail oriented - No one slips through the cracks on your watch!
- Solutions creator who takes initiative and adds value
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed!
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Manage and quickly respond to all immediate customer support requests, which are typically “how do I…” feature / function questions or account management questions.
- Have a professional attitude -- you’ll be supporting some of the most successful and prominent Real Estate Agents and Lending Professionals in the country (our users).
- Provide great customer support by quickly responding to phone calls, chat and email support requests, and assist our CSM’s as needed.
- Triage requests to Customer Success Managers and/or Engineering team, as needed
- Collect and provide product feedback to the product team from the customer's perspective
- This role will report to Customer Support Manager
- You will work closely with the Sales and Data teams
- You will be part of the entire CS team consisting of Customer Success Managers, Customers Success Specialists, and our Product Education Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Patient, friendly and a great attitude through fast growth
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; you will be dealing with very polished professional in lending and real estate sectors
- Impeccable with follow through and follow up!
- Flexible schedule and able to respond to emails/chats on nights and weekends, if needed during special circumstances
- 1 + years of customer support experience in a professional environment, preferably with a Software-as-a-Service and/or Startup environment is a bonus
- Direct experience with Intercom.io is a bonus
- Direct experience in lending or real estate sector is a bonus
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 50 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth in 2020. We moved into some pretty sweet new digs in July 2019, and would love to have you come join us for some good times!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai