Technical Customer Service Specialist
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS-based company that provides full life-cycle Mobility Management Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, managed Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), repair and disposition. We help companies manage mobility smarter! Our superior mobile expense management solution offers an advanced, user-friendly, and comprehensive platform. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our managed wireless assets (MWA) cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions is expanding our Service Desk team to further our goals of growth and opportunity! We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment and have a natural desire to solve problems and assist others. This person would be responsible for working with client companies’ IT departments and network carriers, examining technical challenges and performing basic troubleshooting. This exciting role is centered on professionals who can communicate effectively and can diagnose and resolve problems with confidence and a drive to succeed.
- Answering fifteen to thirty calls a day
- Completing customer submitted tickets in a timely manner in cloud-based web portal
- Personal ownership of calls from start to resolution
- Contribute positively to company goals by meeting and exceeding department timelines
- Acting with a consultative approach towards end-users and network carriers
- Completing side-work and training programs and providing accurate feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience strongly preferred
- Great communication skills, both over the phone and during in-person discussion
- Eager to discover issues and fix them
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Moderate computer skills and typing ability
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Interest in technology industry- cell-phones, tablets, and computers
- Positive attitude!
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!