Technical Analyst, Business Operations at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Manages technical setup and launch of all components in the application
- Communicates and collects cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Anticipates issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stays up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted departments effectively
- Analyzes, detects, identifies, and helps fix technical problems alongside Engineering and Product teams
- Works closely with Analytics department to target content to unique segments of consumers
- Determines best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite and Excel
- 1-2 years of experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Eagerness to learn a variety of technical systems thoroughly and efficiently
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.