Technical Analyst, Business Operations
We're looking for a Technical Analyst, Business Operations to come build something great with us. As part of the team, your extensive knowledge of system capabilities will inform the structure and strategy of campaigns that launch on the application. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail, complete technical tasks at a fast pace, and take a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate and collect cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Manages technical set up and launch of all components in the application
- Anticipates issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stays up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted department(s)
- Analyzes, detects, identifies, and helps fix technical problems alongside engineering team
- Works closely with Analytics to pull complex user behavior data
- Determines best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
- Completes assigned technical duties at high level of independence under minimal supervision
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
- Must excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in initiating changes to make internal systems more efficient, resulting in higher productivity of current team members
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology preferred
- 2+ years technical experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL or Python preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.