Technical Analyst, Business Operations at Ibotta
We're looking for a Technical Analyst, Business Operations to come build something great with us. As part of the team, your extensive knowledge of system capabilities will inform the structure and strategy of campaigns that launch on the application. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail, complete technical tasks at a fast pace, and take a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate and collect cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Manages technical set up and launch of all components in the application
- Anticipates issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stays up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted department(s)
- Analyzes, detects, identifies, and helps fix technical problems alongside engineering team
- Works closely with Analytics to pull complex user behavior data
- Determines best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
- Completes assigned technical duties at high level of independence under minimal supervision
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
- Must excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in initiating changes to make internal systems more efficient, resulting in higher productivity of current team members
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology preferred
- 2+ years technical experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL or Python preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.