ABOUT ADEPTIVE SOFTWARE
Adeptive is one of the leading software development companies in the title and escrow industry thanks to the continued adoption of our ResWare® platform by agents and underwriters. Our software and the services we offer are focused on allowing customers to supercharge their business without having to change their approach. We believe technology is more than a tool, it should help an organization transform into the best version of itself.
We pride ourselves in a comfortable and supportive work environment of passionate and dedicated team members, many with 15-20 years of title industry knowledge and expertise. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and seek individuals who are looking for a meaningful career — not just their next job.
Our core values drive us:
- Gets it – smart and passionate learners,
- A healthy work-life balance – doesn’t try to wring every last ounce of energy out of themselves or their teammates;
- Does the Right Thing – treats everyone with dignity and respect;
- Really Gives a Shit – a heartfelt dedication to helping our customers, team members, and community;
And we’re dedicated to keeping it that way...
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a technical support engineer, you’ll support administrators and users of our ResWare production platform. This is an extremely important role for us. One of the reasons our customers love us so much is because of our support – it’s a high-touch and quick-response team. We are looking for someone to help continue and grow this reputation.
Our software enables the highly-specialized title and escrow industry to accomplish an unparalleled level of automation and efficiency and as such requires unique support individuals. Adeptive support staff makes it easier for our customers to operate our software while respecting their time and unique needs. The technical support team is obsessed with and focused on problem-solving and efficiently resolving customer issues. They are highly empathetic – they understand the stress that is inherent in the title and escrow business, and are natural educators.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and highly-satisfactory customer service including identifying issues, recommending solutions, offering workarounds, and/or fixes for problems which impact customer operations
- Provide administrative assistance and problem diagnosis and solution in a Microsoft-based environment
- Windows, Active Directory, SQL Server, Internet Information Services, Hyper-V
- Diagnosis and troubleshoot supporting infrastructure
- Networking routers, firewalls, network layers, web technology; WireShark, Fiddler
- Maintain productivity and quality standards
- Contribute to a work environment which fosters pride in being a part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Responsible for stewardship of sensitive customer information
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring complex software and the interaction with supporting hardware and networking
- Excel and enjoy helping people solve their most challenging technical problems
- Strong technical/software skills
- Database experience at the administration and SQL level
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Background in system administration, technical support, and/or development
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of customers, including end-users, management, and executives
- Experience in the real estate, title and escrow business a plus
- Home address within reasonable driving distance of Superior, Colorado though remote work is a possibility depending on experience
EXPERIENCE IN ONE OR MORE OF THESE AREAS
- Strong SQL experience
- Proficiency in IIS and MS Office products
- Experience with ResWare, our platform
- Remote PC troubleshooting experience
- RDP, RemoteCall, GoTo Meeting, etc.
- Desktop and server virtualization administration and troubleshooting
- Citrix, Terminal Server, Hyper-V, VMWare, VirtualBox, etc.
- Coding or scripting experience and interest
- C#, Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.