Tech Support Representative at Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Tech Support Representative
As part of the Technical Support Team, you are a great communicator who is comfortable solving complex problems quickly and eloquently. You’re comfortable troubleshooting with limited information, typing quickly, and providing world-class service through a text-based medium. You believe that great isn't good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your interactions with our Pros. Our Support team is extraordinary. Our average response time is less than a minute. Our customer satisfaction exceeds 95%. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals. Our success is their success.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact with our customers - the Pros.
- Prompt attention to detail and resolve Pro issues with limited information.
- Eloquently troubleshoot issues and provide assistance to a broad base of customers.
- Recommend improvements to Pros’ current workflows and provide relevant knowledge of how the software works.
- Provide Pros with best practices on how to more efficiently run their business.
- Suggest creative solutions or workarounds when possible to resolve a Pro’s need.
- Quickly identify and escalate technically complex tickets to our Engineering team.
- Own the resolution process for all customer related issues.
- Successfully close 50-60 chats each day.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience in full-time customer support, account management, or sales.
- Tech support experience is strongly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android devices.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers.
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others.
- Must be located in San Diego or Denver with weekend availability.
- Phone support experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.