Team & Organization Development Specialist I at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
Team & Organization Development (T&OD) Specialist I
This position is a key contributor to the Ball Aerospace Talent and Organization Development team.
What You'll Do:
- Support and coordinate T&OD related projects.
- Maintain all team development templates and tools.
- Manage operational/tactical activities of team engagements and learning events (planning, system administration, scheduling, preparing materials, assisting with room setup, providing post event support, etc.).
- Prepare supporting materials (workbooks, guides, handouts, resources, evaluations).
- Manage structures to keep the team organized around all offerings and upcoming commitments.
- Partner on business requests to deploy and evaluate surveys.
- Partner with Finance to ensure proper submission and payment of invoices.
- Support back end production of virtual engagements.
- Research and recommend best practices for leveraging technology solutions to improve team collaboration and operation.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field is required.
- One or more years in a T&OD and/or training-related role is preferred.
- Track record in coordinating and helping to drive small to medium projects.
- Experience in project coordination and implementation with track record of effectively supporting small to mid-scale projects from start to finish.
- Some use and/or application of basic learning principles, team dynamics, theories and concepts. Some knowledge of T&OD-related practices and standards.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- SharePoint knowledge and experience a plus.
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiative.
- Ability to relate well with others and serve well as a contributing team member.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $49,000 - $66,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.