Team Manager – Technical and Non Technical Support
Are you looking to expand your career in IT leadership in a rapidly growing company? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of different technologies and hardware? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a team manager who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests.
As a team leader at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support engineers. You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for overall performance of the team. Acting as a key business leader, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical lines
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team
- Supports the team to ensure Tek Experts meets the goals and expectations of our customers
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Builds and sends updated reports to management team (site manager, global operations manager, office manager, etc) as required
- Serves as contact point for customer’s delivery management
- Handle, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
Skills and competencies
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 20 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.