Team Lead, Systems Test at Alteryx, Inc.
- Provide System Test team leadership to an organizationally distributed team, executing team initiatives and minimizing product quality risk items.
- Be a servant leader - navigate your team through changes in organizational objectives and shifting priorities.
- Align your team to support new product features and development initiatives, effectively communicating changes in the team assignments.
- Facilitate all aspects of talent management including personal development conversations and performance appraisals, identifying mentorship and training opportunities.
- Construct and share comprehensive status updates throughout the organization and into senior management.
- Work with QE leadership in the development, implementation and measurement of quality processes, focused on product test coverage and test automation.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Development Leads, and other internal engineering teams to deliver high-quality software that meets the company release objectives and schedule.
Required skills and experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of QE experience with software products and systems.
- 3+ years of experience with people management, conducting talent reviews and performance management processes.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Proven experience being approachable, trustworthy and well respected by teammates and peers.
Helpful additional skills:
- Quality metrics and dashboarding
- Experience with test strategy development
- Statistics or other data analytics experience