Team Lead, Reviews at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Team Lead for the Reviews Team will be responsible for serving as a supervisor on the floor and a top performer of day-to-day activities. This person is a clear communicator with strong organizational and prioritization skills. They will act as a coach to help their teammates grow and improve on the skills required for the job. They will serve as the first touch point for escalated situations among their peers, and own escalated or sensitive situations from end to end. In addition to being a daily contributor, they will play an important role in training new employees to do the same. The Team Lead will have a deep understanding of the reviews process allowing them to help create and test new process changes. They will be challenged to elevate the team’s productivity with support from managers.
In this role you will
- Assist and plan training of new hires, including shadowing and coaching sessions
- Leadership resource on the floor - first point of contact to assist in escalated calls and cases
- Assist Manager with creation and implementation of new processes and ad hoc training
- Act as a positive motivator
- Facilitate and coach teammates in the moment to improve work performance and output
- Recognize individual and team accomplishments as well as monitor team performance
- Maintain pulse on cross-team communications
- Own tactical team KPIs such as first response time and work to create and implement new strategies to achieve goals
- Work to continue to improve the guest review process in efficiency and impact
- Actively contribute to departmental and company goals
- Strong customer service and hospitality acumen and willingness to continue to refine these skills while helping others do the same
- Prior experience in a coaching or leadership capacity preferred
- Able to adapt and embrace new processes quickly
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills while working under deadlines
- Problem-resolution and analytical problem-solving experience, especially in the context of escalated customer interactions
- An expert in the guest review process and its requirements
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.