Systems Engineer- Denver
Intelepeer is a leading CPaaS provider and a fast-growing company based in San Mateo, Denver and Dania beach Florida. We are looking for Systems Engineer for our Denver office.
- Provide reliable system infrastructure via internal cloud or public cloud.
- Work with other teams to satisfy future infrastructure needs.
- Planning system maintenance to compliance with the security advisory.
- Provide well-written document via Jira, confluence and README file within git repo.
- Maintain existing chef cookbook, implement new chef cookbook for additional system components.
- Utilize auditing tools to ensure accurate monitoring of all systems, services, and processes.
- Draft and promote standards and best practices among different team to archive better product, reliability, compatibility, better performance.
- Be available for support of highly available systems on a rotational basis (on-call rotation).
- Planning hardware refresh and maintenance where necessary.
- Acting as technical and managerial escalation points for NOC and HelpDesk,
- Monitoring ticket queues for change control, incidents, and requests.
- Ability to Travel for IT Infrastructure installation and maintenance.
- Major in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of experience in Linux (Redhat and/or CentOS)
- 5+ years of experience in Dell server management, raid configuration and KVM.
- Deep knowledge of SAN storage such as EMC and Dell Compellent
- Deep knowledge of scripting (bash shell, Python and php)
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, HTTP
- Deep knowledge of the Linux kernel
- Deep knowledge of RPM package, local RPM repo and troubleshooting.
- Experience in containers such as Docker
- Deep knowledge of git command line tool, gitlab
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Windows OS
Read Full Job Description