Systems Analyst (eCommerce)
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
PopSockets is looking for an eCommerce Systems Analyst to manage IT systems supporting end-to-end order management. This position is responsible for selecting, managing and optimizing the software that enables fulfillment center integration, online payments, tax calculations, shipping, address verification and financial reconciliation.
The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy problem solver capable of quickly mastering new technologies and implementing system functionality. Must be data-minded, detail oriented and customer obsessed. Success in this role is measured by order management accuracy and efficiency, ultimately resulting in optimized internal and external customer satisfaction.
This roll-up-your-sleeves position offers opportunity for measurable daily impact and an unparalleled pace of professional growth as Popsockets expands our global market reach.
- Monitor online order flow, resolve problems and proactively recommend and implement improvements for enhanced efficiency and quality.
- Administer system configurations for fraud prevention, address verification, payments and shipping methods globally.
- Research, recommend, test, verify and implement system enhancements and new technology investments to reduce errors, improve customer experience and optimize business efficiency.
- Lead development of a portfolio of turnkey order management applications that can efficiently support the testing and launch of new eCommerce operations worldwide.
- Support project scoping, documentation and coordination to enable efficient IT system execution and implementation.
- Build strong working relationships with partner IT and operational teams to implement new systems and operational enhancements. Work with partners to directly solve routine requests and develop content and processes to enable users to self-help for common issues.
- Position may require travel up to 20% visiting partner sites globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, statistics or a natural science.
- Three to five years’ relevant experience with eCommerce, Sales Order Entry, Consumer Customer Service, Wholesale Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Order-to-Fulfillment, Warehouse Production and Supply Chain support.
- Proven business application power-user who is proficient with Excel and comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
- Not intimidated by custom software or getting up to speed with new systems on the fly.
- Familiarity with sales operations, finance and supply chain concepts.
- A natural project manager, together with hands-on problem solving skills. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Familiarity with agile methodologies including experience with Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-responsibility environment.
- Humble and hungry to learn, comfortable both taking direction and solving problems independently.
- Because the Company is evolving and dynamic, duties, responsibilities, title and organizational reporting relationship may evolve and change over time, as determined by the Company.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.