Systems Administrator at Location3
***We are currently only able to hire within the U.S.***
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts - Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.
Location3 is looking to hire a Systems Administrator for our growing team! This position is responsible for information processing through planning, organizing, and evaluating IT operations. This position does require someone who is able to work from our Denver office on a regular basis.
Expected Salary Range:$40,000 to $65,000 annually depending on experience.
- Achieves IT operations operational objectives by maintaining current system; evaluating, recommending, testing and installing new technology; contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines IT operations service requirements by analyzing needs of users/departments; prioritizing modifications to core system applications.
- Improves quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes; directing changes.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in new technologies for IT Operational architecture, capacity, and response time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related technology functions as needed.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience in network maintenance
- Experience with network design and implementation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Project management skills
- Ability to promote process improvement
- Experience in system administration and operating systems
- Office 365 experience
- Experience with network hardware configuration
- Familiar with configuring and maintaining IT security and policies
- Dev Ops Administrative experience, a plus